LimePoint is an experienced platform engineering services company that also has a number of products in the DevOps automation space.
As a member of our highly collaborative, cross-functional team you will work with us to deliver an exciting new product in this space.
You will be part of the discovery, design, development, testing and support of new features. You will have an active role in guiding the direction of the product.
We are looking for someone who is pragmatic, quality focused and really enjoys working in a team. You will work with the rest of the team on a daily basis to plan, elaborate on and deliver features. Our typical day starts with a stand-up meeting covering the user stories in play, kicking off anything new and demoing what has just been completed. We regularly plan, design, review code and work on continual improvement together.
Core responsibilities of the role include :
- Working with others to design, deliver and support new features from end to end
- Maintaining a high level of quality in the design and code
- Sharing in the running of the team including facilitating planning, elaboration, technical discussions and other activities
- Helping with the continual improvement of team and company culture (including the adoption of Lean/Agile principles/practices)
- Adding to the team’s capability in Ruby/Rails
Technologies and techniques we use include:
- Automated testing (RSpec/Jest)
- Terraform, Chef, Ansible and other provisioning/config management tools
- Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Managing servers (Shell/Linux)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Linux/Mac development environments
It’s not mandatory to have all of these, none is a worry, but some is a great start!
Prior experience with any of the following is highly regarded:
- Working in a collaborative team
- Enterprise environments (banking, security compliance)
If this sounds like a good fit or you’d like more information, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply to [email protected]