LimePoint is a progressive and experienced platform engineering services company that also has a number of products in the DevOps automation space. Our mission is to empower the enterprise in the cloud economy. We do this by providing end-to-end solutions encompassing infrastructure, middleware and applications using our own automation powered products and services.
As a Product Owner you will be providing leadership and guidance to a highly collaborative, cross-functional team in order to help us grow an exciting new product in the same space.
You will have the pragmatism and holistic outlook of an experienced Product Owner but also enough of a technical background to provide insight and a thorough understanding of the target market. You will understand how to apply Lean/Agile principles and practices to shape products efficiently through a learning centric approach.
You’ll be working closely with the rest of the team on a daily basis to plan, elaborate on and deliver features. Our typical day starts with a stand-up meeting covering the user stories in play, kicking off anything new and demo-ing what has just been completed. We regularly plan, design and work on continual improvement together. We prefer meeting up for key activities but in this current climate working remotely is the norm.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- collaborating with technical, sales and other stakeholders to drive product vision/strategy
- facilitating discovery of product direction through running trials and other practices
- working closely with your team on a daily basis to elaborate on and build new features
- analysing the competitive landscape and refining the position of the product within it
- helping to drive and adapt the sales process
- connecting with local technical communities to further understand the market and help guide the product
You will also have prior experience or the willingness to enhance your skills with:
- sharing iteration management with the rest of the team
- providing leadership and support to the people in your team
- helping to drive continual improvement through retrospectives and other practices
Highly regarded but not essential:
- UX design
- Lean UX experience and facilitation
If you think you’d be a good fit or if you’d like to know more, then we’d love to hear from you.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the right candidate.
LimePoint has a fluid and flat structure without bureaucracy and we offer flexibility, inclusiveness, challenging projects and above all smart people committed to building a great company.
To learn more call Malena on 0418 531 924 or click here.