LimePoint is a progressive and experienced services company that also has a number of products in the DevOps automation space.
We are seeking an experienced Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator with Oracle Banking Platform exposure to join our consulting services team, where you will work in one of our agile client-based teams using our sophisticated automation suite.
You will contribute to implementation of lifecycle management (requirements, design, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimisation, and best practices adoption).
Throughout these interactions and as part of the team, you will have an opportunity to build strong relationships with our customers and build innovative platforms.
Work in a dynamic and flexible product based company with very little hierarchy – enjoy the freedom to work on different technologies and be part of an impressive and well respected team.
To role requires you to:
- provide technical expertise to the deployment, support and development of Oracle Fusion Middleware applications through our own – automation suite,
- troubleshoot issues in development, test and production environments,
- manage frequent, incremental code changes and deployments, and
- ensure strict adherence to CD/CI, branching and merging strategies.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate your experience working with:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware / WebLogic Administration, and/or
- Oracle Banking Platform application, and
- Diverse infrastructure options such as private and public cloud, and bare metal servers.
We use the following tech in our products:
- Performance testing in a DevOps environment
- Linux Administration
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work independently, creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the right candidate.
If you think you’d be a good fit or if you’d like to know more, then we’d love to hear from you.