Full Time, Permanent Role
LimePoint is a progressive and experienced services company that also has a number
of products in the DevOps automation space. We work with a number of ASX listed
companies in the public and private sectors, and we are looking for a collaborative
team player to join our team as DevOps Engineer.
We offer an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our consulting services team in
our API, Data and Integrations stream where you will further develop your skills, as you
work to implement and support new microservice-oriented platforms consisting of
leading-edge technologies such as Confluent Apache Kafka and Kong.
You’ll get hands on experience to learn microservices platforms across hybrid
deployment (on-premise or cloud based systems) and your role will provide you with an
opportunity to build strong relationships with customers and build innovative streaming
data infrastructure, in partnership with your colleagues.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be a part of team, working closely with the DevOps
Lead to build solutions.
We are looking for people with:
- System Engineering background with a desire to move into DevOps Engineering as a career
- Previous experience in coding languages such as Python or Shell Scripting
- Redhat/Linux experience
- Experience in providing assistance to software developers in the local context and working within a tech team
- Knowledge of DevOps tools: Jira, GITHub, (Bamboo nice to have)
- Knowledge of containerisation and related tools such as Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker
- Understanding security protocols
- Infrastructure automation tools MintPress and Terraform are preferred
Professional Skill Requirements:
- The confidence to work in a customer-facing consulting role with a strong technical presence and technical savvy
- Proven ability to work independently, creatively and analytically in a problem- solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Collaborate with other Engineers to ensure standards and best practice are maintained
- Tertiary qualifications (Bachelor minimum) in Information Technology are essential
- Confluent Premier partner
- Work with some of the brightest techies going around
- Great team environment
- Genuine flexible work environment and supportive
- Exposure to diverse customer environments
- Strong investment in training & upskilling
The Salary Range for this role is $80,000 – $100,000.
If you are interested and live in Australia with work rights, and if this sounds like a good fit or you’d like more information then we’d love to hear from you.