Full Time, Permanent Role
LimePoint is a progressive and experienced services company that also has a number of products in the DevOps automation space.
As a part of our consulting services team in the API, Data and Integrations stream, you will work with us to help our clients with solutions to shift to new microservice-oriented platforms consisting of leading-edge technologies such as Confluent Apache Kafka and Kong. You will help drive client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and providing your skills in relation to integration, engineering, testing, application modernisation, agile and more.
You’ll get to apply your experience and knowledge to help solution and implement microservices platforms, either on-premise or cloud based and your role will include development and support of Kafka integrations, including topics, producers, consumers, Schema Registry, Kafka Control Center, KSQL, and streaming applications.
You will also contribute to implementation of the application lifecycle — requirements, architecture design, developments and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimisation, and best practices adoption. Throughout these interactions, you will have an opportunity to build strong relationships with customers and build innovative streaming data infrastructure, in partnership with colleagues.
We are looking for people with hands on experience in:
- Provisioning, configuration and operating a Confluent Kafka cluster in an on-premise or cloud-based hosting environments (Confluent Cloud, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes)
- Implementing custom Kakfa event client
- Implementing partitioning strategies and configuring brokers, topics, producers, consumers, schema registry, KSQL
- Kafka security and encryption
- Kafka performance optimization and tuning
- Kafka operations and scaling
- Relational and/or NOSQL Databases
- Well versed with Java, Spring boot, node.js, REST APIs, micro-services
- Development experience in data and message bus technologies
- Knowledge of CI/CD DevOps best practices and the tools to implement them such as Git, JIRA
- Knowledge of containerisation and related tools such as Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker
- Experience deploying systems into a Hybrid Cloud environment
- Experience in designing and architecting hybrid cloud solutions
- Confluent Certified Kafka Developer or Administrator
- Certification in one or more of the following is a plus – AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work independently, creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the right candidate.
If you think you’d be a good fit or if you’d like to know more, then we’d love to hear from you. To learn more email your resume expressing interest to [email protected]