LimePoint is a progressive and experienced services company, who are a Confluent Premier Partner, and are growing our consulting practice to continue to help customers deploy Microservices and Confluent solutions in the Cloud and on-premise.
As a part of our consulting services team in the API, Data and Integrations stream, you will work with us to help our clients with solutions to shift to new microservice-oriented platforms consisting of leading-edge technologies such as Confluent Apache Kafka and Kong. You will help drive client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and provide your know-how in relation to integration, engineering, application modernisation, agile and more.
You’ll get to apply your experience and knowledge to solution, implement and develop microservices platforms, either on-premise or cloud based and your role will include development and support of Kafka integrations, including topics, producers, consumers, Schema Registry, Kafka Control Centre, KSQL, and streaming applications.
You will also contribute to implementation of the application lifecycle — requirements, architecture design, developments and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimisation, and best practices adoption. Throughout these interactions, you will have an opportunity to build strong relationships with customers and build innovative streaming data solutions, in partnership with colleagues.
We are looking for a senior full stack engineer with experience in:
- Provisioning, configuration and operating Confluent Kafka Platform or Confluent Cloud
- Implementing / Developing custom Kafka event client
- Configuring brokers, topics, producers, consumers, schema registry, KSQL
- Kafka security and encryption
- Kafka performance optimization and tuning
- Kafka operations and scaling
- Strong development with coding languages like Java, Spring, Scala, Node.js, REST APIs, micro-services
- Solid experience with containerisation platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker
- Solid knowledge of data and message bus technologies
- Solid experience with CI/CD DevOps best practices and the tools to implement them such as Git, JIRA
Certifications in the following are highly desired or a willingness to apply time to attain these:
- Confluent Certified Apache Kafka Developer
- A certification in Containerisation Platform (ie Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- A certification in Cloud Technologies (ie AWS, GCP, Azure)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work independently, creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
If you think you’d be a good fit or if you’d like to know more, then we’d love to hear from you. To learn more apply using the link or email [email protected].