LimePoint is a progressive and experienced services company that also have developed a number of products in the DevOps Automation space. We are a Confluent Preferred Partner in the ANZ region as well as a Kong Go To Market Partner, and we continue to expand our consulting practice, specialising in microservices, API Development, Data and Event Streaming, and Integration.
As a part of our consulting services team, you will work with us to help our clients with solutions to migrate to new microservices platforms, working with the latest technologies in this space from Confluent, Kong and more. You will help drive client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and providing your skills in relation to integration, engineering, development, testing, application modernisation, agile and more
You will get to apply your experience and knowledge to help solution and implement and develop microservices platforms, either on-premise or cloud based and your role will include development and support of Kafka integrations, including topics, producers, consumers, Schema Registry, Kafka Control Centre, KSQL, and streaming applications.
You will also contribute to implementation of the application lifecycle — requirements, architecture design, developments and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimisation, and best practices adoption. Throughout these interactions, you will have an opportunity to build strong relationships with customers and build innovative streaming data solutions, in partnership with colleagues.
We are looking for people with experience in:
- Provisioning, configuration and operating Confluent Kafka Platform or Confluent Cloud
- Implementing / Developing custom Kafka event client
- Configuring brokers, topics, producers, consumers, schema registry, KSQL
- Kafka security and encryption
- Kafka performance optimization and tuning
- Kafka operations and scaling
- Strong development with either Java, Springboot, Scala, Node.js, REST APIs, micro-services)
- Solid knowledge of data and message bus technologies
- Experience with CI/CD DevOps best practices and the tools to implement them such as Git, JIRA
- Experience with containerisation and related tools such as Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker
Highly Desired Qualifications in the following or willing to apply time to attain:
- Confluent Certified Apache Kafka Developer
- Certification in Containerisation (ie Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker)
- Certification in Cloud (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work independently, creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills