LimePoint is a progressive and experienced services company that also has a number of products in the DevOps automation space.
We are seeking an experienced & certified ForgeRock Identity Specialist to join our consulting services team in Melbourne, and work in one of our agile client-basedteamsand drive solutions.
You will contribute to implementation of the Identity Platform solution and lifecycle management (requirements, design, developments and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimisation, and bestpractices adoption).
Throughout these interactions, you will have an opportunity to build strong relationships with our customer and build innovative platforms, in partnership with your colleagues.
Come work in a dynamic and flexible company with very little hierarchy -enjoy the freedom to work on different technologies and be part of an impressive team.
Key elements of the role include:
- Knowledge and practical experience in the design and implementation of Identity and Access Management platform including Authentication and Authorization flows, identity self-service and life cycle management operations, API protection etc.
- Sound experience in the ForgeRock platform such as: ForgeRock IDM, ForgeRockAM, ForgeRock Identity Gateway and Directory Services.
- Strong knowledge of Authentication and authorization standards.
- Good understanding about custom authentication schemes (2 factor).
- Work with engineering and architecture groups developing scalable and supportable applications.
- Implement, triage and diagnose defects/issues across the full stack.
Highly desirable skills but not mandatory:
- Experience working with diverse infrastructure options such as private and public cloud, and bare metal servers.
- Experience in using container technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShiftetc
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches.
- Previous experience with Oracle Identity and Access platform
- Previous experience working in the Financial Services sector
Hands-on experience with the following is also desired:
- Software development and configuration management automation tools
- Java development
- Linux Administration
- Proven ability to work independently, creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the right candidate.
If you think you’d be a good fit or if you’d like to know more, then we’d love to hear from you. To learn more apply using the link or email [email protected].