Full Time, Permanent Role
LimePoint is a progressive and experienced platform engineering services company that also has a number of products in the DevOps automation space. Our mission is to empower the enterprise in the cloud economy. We do this by providing end-to-end solutions encompassing infrastructure, middleware and applications using our own automation powered products and services.
As a part of our highly collaborative, cross functional team you will work with us to deliver an exciting new product in this space.
You will be part of the discovery, design, development, testing and support of new features. You will have an active role in guiding the direction of the product.
We are looking for someone who is pragmatic, quality focused and who enjoys working in a team.
You’ll be working closely with the team on a daily basis to plan, elaborate on and deliver features. We regularly plan, design, review code and work on continual improvement together. We prefer meeting up for key activities but working remotely is the norm.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- working together to design, deliver and support new features
- maintaining a high level of quality in the design and code
- helping drive the continual improvement of the team
Technologies and techniques we currently use (but are not limited to):
- Automated testing (RSpec/Jest)
- Terraform, Ansible and other DevOps tools
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
Prior experience with the following will be highly regarded:
- Lean/Agile principles and practices (especially XP practices such as TDD)
- Linux/Mac development environments
- Product development
If this sounds like a good fit or you’d like more information then we’d love to hear from you.
LimePoint has a fluid and flat structure without bureaucracy and we offer flexibility, inclusiveness, challenging projects and above all smart people committed to building a great company.