THE BLUEPRINT FOR CONTINUOUS DELIVERY & DEVOPS OF ORACLE
Who is the Blueprint for?
FOR IT SPECIALISTS IN ENTERPRISES BUILT ON ORACLE TECHNOLOGIES. FOR MOST BENEFIT, YOUR ROLE WILL BE ONE OF THESE:
- Oracle Applications Team Leader
- Project or Program Director
- Subject Matter Expert
- Environment Manager
- Operations Manager.
The Blueprint shows you how to:
Design & build Oracle environments in hours not months
Detect, prevent or fix Configuration Drift in real time
- Make DevOps a reality with Continuous Delivery Automation.
The Blueprint reveals
- The 3 crucial areas the smartest enterprises focus on
- The 5 steps to achieving greater agility and business value
- The importance of expertise over the whole Oracle stack.
What will you get from the Blueprint?
It shows you how to overcome the 5 top challenges in e2e Oracle deployments:
Too long to build & deploy environments
- Project cost blowouts
- System failure & downtime
- Configuration Drift between environments
- Bewildering complexity.
ACCESS THE BLUEPRINT HERE
Best Practice to Conquer Configuration Drift
How to cut failures, delays & costs and achieve DevOps
Who is this Guide for?
- Project or Program Managers
- Architect or Subject Matter Experts
- CTOs, CIOs or IT Managers
- Environment or Operations Managers
- Oracle Applications Team Leaders,
who want to eliminate failures, downtime and delays due to Configuration Drift in Oracle & non-Oracle environments.
What will you gain from this Guide?
This fully-referenced guide:
- Explains the causes, impacts & costs of Configuration Drift
- Explores various approaches to fixing Configuration Drift
- Outlines Best Practice to conquer Configuration Drift and achieve DevOps.
This Best Practice Guide reveals:
- The true costs of Configuration Drift
- Impact on Continuous Operation & BAU
- What industry experts recommend
- What automation can & can’t do
- How to fix Configuration Drift & achieve Continuous Operation.
ACCESS THE E-BOOK HERE
Customer Success Stories
Featured case studies
- Major Australian bank reduces Oracle stack build team by 70%
- Australian corporation Automates major platform in just 3 months
- Transport Company Achieves Devops & Central Control
DevOps and Continuous Delivery for Oracle By Goran Stankovski. Published in O-Tech Magazine