Full Time, Permanent Role
LimePoint is a progressive and experienced platform engineering service that has products in the DevOps automation space.
You will be a key member of this product team and will have responsibility for the uplift and maintenance of our end-to-end automation product. You will influence design, development, testing and support of new features and you will have an active role in guiding the direction of the product.
We are looking for someone who is pragmatic, quality focussed and really enjoys working in a team. As part of a small team, communication is key to our success and doing what you say you will do is key. We regularly plan, design, review code and work on continual improvement together
The role will involve:
- working with others to design, deliver and support new features from end to end
- a dedication to code quality and a passion for automation and improvement
- working independently to design and automate solutions, but also playing as part of a small geographically distributed team
- sharing in the running of the team including facilitating planning, elaboration, technical discussions and other activities
- showing your passion for solving complex problems around the tech Responding to client requirements and understanding the client need
- helping with the continual improvement of products, team and the company culture (including the adoption of Lean/Agile principles/practices & mentoring)
As part of the development/engineering team we would prefer you were familiar with
standardised development practices in a modern tech stack, these include:
- Understanding of DevOps
- CI/CD practices
- Development with Docker
- Basic knowledge of git (Github, Bitbucket, GitLab)
- Understanding of Linux (both consumer and enterprise)
- Writing and consuming restful APIs (integration with other services)
- For UI/UX specifically
- Familiar with at least one UI framework (React, Angular, Vue)
- Good understanding of CSS and modern CSS pre-processors
- Good experience with HTML (HTML5)
- Decent understanding of web workers and PWAs (Progressive Web Apps)
- For NodeJs backed
- Good understanding of async operations when dealing with file system
- Strong understanding of middleware
- Experience with popular and tested libraries like Express, Morgan, Helmut, Config etc.
We are growing and always look after our people as our priority. We are used to remote working and we have a fluid and flat and highly inclusive structure. Our team is full of impressive, smart, committed and like-minded techies that you will enjoy working with.
If you are interested and live in Australia with work rights, and if this sounds like a good fit or you’d like more information then we’d love to hear from you.