Architecture to Implementation for a major Retail chain
The retail provider have a major Oracle technology footprint which includes significant investment in Oracle retail, database, Exadata and Oracle Financials. The customer was facing challenges with the setup of a DR environments for its business critical applications and databases and required experience and skillset in leading the design, implementation and management of a large number of technical environments for the two business entities.
LimePoint have been a trusted advisor for the customer for a number of years providing its expertise in these technology areas.
What LimePoint Did
- Architecture, design and Implementation of Oracle Retail Merchandizing System (RMS), Warehouse Management System, Merchandize Financial Planning and Assortment planning system
- BCP & DR strategy design and implementation for critical business systems (Oracle Retail, Financials, Automic Batch Schedulers, Warehouse Management System
- Database, Ebiz & tech stack consolidation, management, migrations and upgrades
Benefit to the Customer
- A robust and tested business continuity and disaster recovery solution for business critical applications
- Oracle License asset analysis and consolidation reduced the licensing costs for the customer
- Database and Infrastructure consolidation helped customer reduce its infrastructure costs
- Enterprise class architecture, design and implementation for critical applications enabled smooth operations with less issues