LimePoint is a progressive product company with a mission to empower enterprises in the cloud economy. We do this by providing end-to-end solutions encompassing infrastructure, middleware and applications using our own automation powered products and a DevOps mindset.
We are looking to extend our client base beyond our current portfolio and seek an experienced and successful Business Development Manager to drive a sales pipeline of net new business.
The role will suit a Sales executive with several years’ experience and the desire to grow and develop their career and earnings. Our dynamic Sales and broader teams are all here to support you. We want you to be successful and we will help you succeed.
You will be truly successful in this role if:
- You have the drive and commercial acumen to find well-qualified potential clients and create new opportunities;
- You get DevOps and the technical aspects of what we do and you can quickly identify a compelling need for the client to adopt our products and services;
- You can work independently and be an energetic self-starter
- You are comfortable being measured on a combination of input (meetings and opportunities) and output (revenue!)
To be welcomed into our team you must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you are comfortable presenting and communicating with clients at a technical and business level
- Tech savvy is critcal
- A passion for the client and a way with people
- Proven B2B sales experience in a software, technology, or consulting organisation
- Exceptional interpersonal and persuasion skills
- A depth of understanding of IT solutions – knowledge of DevOps would help you
- A higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related disciplines
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the right candidate with a fixed and on-target component.
LimePoint is young and growing and we offer flexibility, an inclusive and open environment, challenging work, independence to succeed and above all smart people committed to building a great company without the bureaucracy.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via email to [email protected].